Two of the most important aspects of online marketing is making use of social media and blogging to boost the awareness of your brand. However, simply creating a blog or a social media account will not solve that.
You will need to properly fill in the details of your social profiles, provide the correct content for your blog and more. This bootcamp should be able to guide you to what you need to do in order to achieve the said goals.
Who Can Join
The Comprehensive Strategic Blogging and Social Media Bootcamp is for the following people.
- Those who are tired of the complications that social media and blogging gives.
- Those who are looking for a viable plan in their social strategy.
- Those who want an in-depth guide to blogging.
- Those who want to know more about Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest.
- Those who want to know how the experts do it.
- Those who simply want to improve in this area.
What the Bootcamp Doesn’t Offer
Before you get down to it, let’s clear some of your assumptions about this bootcamp first.
- The process is not magic. It won’t fix your existing problems in an instant.
- Managing this will take a lot of your effort and time.
- This bootcamp will not cover topics about your blog design.
- Driving traffic is not the only purpose of this bootcamp.
- This won’t be for those who are new to social media.
- This is not a beginner’s guide to social media and blogging.
What You Will Need
For this bootcamp, you are required a couple of things. They are listed down below.
- Social Media Accounts from Google+, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Basic knowledge about how these social platforms work.
- Time and effort. You will be needing money as well.
- You must be able to share other people’s content on your own social platforms.
Now let’s get down to business. Here’s a general outline as to what the whole bootcamp is going to cover.
Discovering Your Niche
Knowing which industry your business is aligned is very important as it is going to be a defining factor in determining your marketing strategies for it. Even if you have already started promoting your business, you may have not determined that fact yet. This part will talk about that.
Utilizing the Hashtag
The Hashtag is an important function first implemented by Twitter, which has then seen adoptions on other social networking platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and more. Learn how you can use this function for your increasing your social media authority.
Knowing Your Competition
There are many factors that can determine if a business is one of your competitors or not. There are SEO factors and there are also factors that involve social media. This part will give you an idea who your business rivals are.
Engaging Your Readers
When marketing your brand, your main objective is making sure that your target audience gets wind of your product. However, it’s not just about you pushing your brand to your viewers – it is also about you tending to them, listening to their concerns and answering their questions. More of that here. The Social Media Bootcamp is incredibly amazing.
Credibility is the money of online marketing. Without it, you won’t be able to compete with your competitors. One of the first things that will determine your credibility to your viewers is your business profile so it’s very important that your profiles on various social media platforms are detailed and complete. This will be discussed further here.
Your business can either be directed to fellow business owners or to the consumers themselves. Why not target both? More from that here.
Blogging with Blogger
You have probably known by now the importance of having a blog for your marketing campaigns. There are many blogging platforms to choose from but the ones from Blogger is hailed as one of the most popular ones for a couple of reasons. People can easily learned and access this by attending a Social Media Bootcamp.
- It’s directly supported by Google which gives you easier access to Google Ads.
- Integrated with your Google+ Account – You also need to have one to create a Blogger Profile.
- Downright easy to use.
- Additional tools are very easy to implement on the webpage.
We’ll talk about more about Blogger on this part.
Blogging with WordPress
Another great platform for blogging is WordPress. While it is constantly being compared with Blogger, a lot of blogging enthusiasts say that it is the better choice of the two. Here are some reasons why.
- You own your website – unlike on Blogger where your site is owned by Google and has every right to wipe it off the Internet if it sees the need to do so.
- You have a very wide selection in terms of design and functionality, giving you an opportunity to create a site you can call your own.
- WordPress is also blessed with a lot of plugins available.
You will know more about the benefits and disadvantages that will come in picking WordPress as your blogging platform here.
Optimizing your content
Just because you are creating content for your brand doesn’t mean it’s going to reach the right people. No, you need to follow certain rules and apply them to our content marketing strategies. For example, proper optimization of your content requires the following: Quality, Uniqueness, Authority, Relevance and Trust. This is referred to as the QUART test by Alan Bleiweiss.
You will be learning how to optimize your content in detail here.
Personalizing Your Brand on Social
The face of your business on social media might be your company logo, but that doesn’t mean that everything that pours out of your timeline simply talks about selling your products. Your viewers may tend to your business, but it will take a person to convince another person. You’ll more about personalizing your brand here. You can always learned it from Social Media Bootcamp.
Your Brand on Google+, Twitter, Pinterest
These three platforms all share one thing in their platform designs – uniqueness. Familiarizing yourself in navigating these platforms is just the tip of the iceberg – you need to use their various functions to further expose your brand in those platforms.
Your Personalized Approach Using Graphics
Engaging your viewers isn’t just limited to social media. Infographics, a trending marketing strategy that makes use of informative images, can also be used in interacting to your target audience. And depending on your business niche as well as the platform you’re in, understanding its usage can prove to be a game changer to your marketing campaigns. You will know more about it here.
Search for Great Content Sources
The Internet is a very big treasure room of information where you can easily find appropriate content that’s just right for your social media. All you need is to look for it in the right places. This will be discussed further here.
So, are you ready to embark on an all new blogging and social media adventure for your business? This course will be able to guide you wherever you go. This will be up for sale soon, so get ready and prepare yourself for this bootcamp.