The digital age is already upon us. Many sectors in the business industry have already tied it with their marketing strategies so it is important that we, in the real estate business, should do so as well. Through digital marketing, we have the potential to make our marketing efforts reach a wider audience and generate more leads than what traditional marketing strategies can give us.
Pursuing a digital marketing campaign for your real estate business can be confusing at first. However, with this two-day training seminar, you will be able to get a good grasp on things on a much faster pace and will be able to conduct your own digital marketing campaigns with a lesser margin of error.
The seminar aims to educate Real Estate Service Practitioners (RESP) or aspiring ones who:
- Want to cater the growing needs of online homebuyers and homesellers
- Want to increase their knowledge in marketing but don’t have the time to sit in class
- Want to take seminars that are ideal for their schedules
- Want to create a better online platform for their real estate business
The seminar will last for two days, each lasting eight hours. As for the topics that are going to be covered, here’s a general outline.
Online Business Model for Real Estate
Based on a study by Professor Michael Rappa, there are about nine business models today. Depending on the nature of your real estate business, you may have to apply one or more of these models for your business to work properly. In this section, you will know how to pick the right business models for you.
Tools and Services for Real Estate
A successful digital marketing campaign also requires proper knowledge of what tools to use to meet your marketing goals. For real estate, there are also a number of tools that can increase your chances of marketing success.
These are classified into:
- Productivity Tools – Tools like Dropbox, Google Drive, HootSuite and others that can increase your productivity and work management.
- Mobile Apps – Many of these apps also enable you to continue working without having to constantly sit in your desk for the whole day.
- Multiple Listing Services – these are platforms are used by brokers to distribute information regarding the properties they are trying to sell, making it a very viable tool to share and gather information.
You will learn how to utilize these tools more in here.
Online Real Estate Policies
Doing real estate business requires you to follow certain guidelines and rules. That is also the same when it comes to digital marketing. Here are some important points that will be discussed in this part.
- Real Estate Service Act – Advertising Online – the real estate industry is covered by a very wide array of laws that brokers and clients need to follow. These laws also apply to online advertising.
- Code of Ethics – while there is a law upheld by the government for real estate, various real estate organizations like Realtor also has their own set of principles and standards that needs to be upheld.
- E-Commerce Law – By broad definition, ecommerce is what we call an online business transaction. Countries like the U.S have upheld varying laws about it and these laws also affects how we do our real estate businesses online.
- Data Privacy Law – Because of how easy it is to share information in the internet nowadays, the government has implemented laws on data privacy to prohibit its misuse. This is closely relevant to real estate as the transaction involves sharing a lot of confidential information.
These various rules and regulations will be tackled more in here.
Generating Traffic and Leads
The main purpose of pursuing digital marketing is to increase your client base for your real estate business. With that in mind, you need to understand the actual processes of increasing the traffic on your website.
- Creating great content – Content has already become one of the most important factors for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) which means it’s also a major factor in drawing your traffic towards your website. But of course, only the relevant, informative and engaging content that can cater your viewer’s needs can draw them to your website.
- Collaborating with Influencers and Advocates – Social media is another important aspect to increasing your traffic. By using them as a platform to interact with various real estate advocates and influencers, you can reach out to more people and thus increase the chances of generating more leads. The Digital Marketing Training is very much considered.
- Online and Offline Marketing – We may be talking about online marketing for real estate, but that doesn’t mean offline business strategies for it doesn’t work. Complementing one with another is the best course of action.
These topics will be handled in detail here.
Creating a Website and a Blog
Your website is the main platform of your brand online. Your blog is where you usually put all your content. These can be put in different platforms, but both should be complimenting your brand all the same. In these part, we will be talking about the following.
- How you can create your brand online.
- Knowing the important aspects of creating a website and blog.
- The right web designs and platforms for your real estate business.
- How to interact with leads and finally convert them to sales and to increase your relationship with your viewers and your potential clients.
Real Estate Listings
There are various ways that you can spread your brand online, and one of those is to put your enlist your brand in various data aggregators, real estate listings, forums and the like. The objective here is to put it where it matters. Here are some questions that will be answered here.
- How can you determine if you picked the right listing to put your brand into or not?
- How can you post your content in forums? Are there any specific rules to follow and such?
- How can you build authority in listings and forums?
Increasing your brand exposure is not limited to creating content and interacting with various social media and business niche personalities. It can be directly done through paid advertisements as well. This is what the Digital Marketing Training is about.
- Planning Advertising Campaign – Advertising online can range from using banner ads on relevant sites to using Google Adwords in the search engines. You need to properly plan your actions and determine which is the best course of action for your real estate business.
- Creation and Spreading of Advertising Materials – In banner ads, you need to make sure to create an ad that is not only visually enticing but also has the other factors like keywords and the accepted format as well. Then you can put it up on the places you have picked.
- Getting the Results – The amount of traffic redirected through these ads must be recorded in order to measure their efficiency. Through that, you will be able to plan your next course of action.
You will be briefed more about internet advertising here.
Customer Relationship Management
Providing great customer service can be done through a couple of ways. It can be done by accompanying your prospects through every step of the way until you convert them to clients, making your website easier to navigate by your viewers, continuous service to your patrons and more. We will talk more about that here especially the Digital Marketing Training.
Email marketing is a viable digital marketing strategy that can easily go wrong if done incorrectly. But if done right, it can increase the clients’ trust on your business. And when it comes to real estate, trust is a very important factor. Below are the things that will be talked about here in terms of the Digital Marketing Training.
- Making sure that you’re getting permission from viewers for sending emails or newsletters.
- Giving your viewers the capability to unsubscribe in your newsletters.
- How to create informative content for your newsletters that your viewers will surely read.
- A proper email marketing campaign
Social Media Marketing
Social media has already become a vital part of the lives of many and an important factor in the success of many businesses. RESPs can use it not only to provide more brand exposure, but also to provide a platform where they can easily engage and interact with their viewers. The things listed below will be discussed in detail on this part.
- The Right Social Platform – Facebook and Twitter aren’t the only social networking platforms that you can use for your real estate business. There are a lot more and you need to determine the ones that will be best suited for your business niche.
- Building Your Social Profile – To build an authority on social media, your business must be backed by credible information – something that proves you are real. That is why you need to be as detailed as possible when it comes to filling down your company profile.
- Posting Content – Another important aspect to social media marketing is posting content on it. You have constantly feed it with informative content to attract more viewers and to keep them fixated on your next update.
- Determining the Results of your Social Media Marketing – After planning and executing your social media marketing strategies for your real estate business, record its activity within a certain amount of time and determine if there has been an increase or decrease in your traffic, lead, and sales generation.
Hiring a Virtual Assistant
With proper learning on the subject, RESPs can properly provide their own digital marketing campaigns on their own businesses without having to rely on digital marketing firms. However, doing that and managing your company not an easy thing to do. That’s why it is important to have people that can support you in this. Virtual assistants are a very good choice as they don’t need to be right next to you to perform their jobs – they can do it wherever they want to be.
We will be talking more about them in here.
We hope that this two-day seminar will enlighten you on the importance of digital marketing for your real estate business as well as give you a heads-up on what to expect when pursuing one for your business.
The Digital Marketing Training itself is very advantageous.